Monday, September 29, 2008

Finally..

Thanks God... Finally I can yamcha with my best friend, Brian since he went back from US..

Yamcha with him is not a simple matter.. He is a "buzy" guy, and need to make appointment with him..

Ya... finally... we spend few hours in Asia Cafe.. chit chat about his life in US and also our friend's story..


Start from tomorrow I will stop blogging for one week.. I will go to travel with my family... to this country...



Harrr?? Go to Vietnam for what ya?? Go there to find Rambo?!!


Hey, Rambo in episode 4 already back to US la.. no more in Vietnam or Thailand...

Then, I go to Vietnam for what ya?? My parents asked me whether I want to follow or not, of course i said YES..

So, waiting for my article “寻找蓝波之旅 - 越南”

(Advertisement Time: You may read my HK trip article, "Romantic HK Trip" in June)

No comments: